We are thinking about changing our association into a charity. There are advantages, disadvantages, and lots to discuss. Everyone’s views will be aired at our forthcoming Annual General Meeting.
The agenda is set out below. Do come and join the discussion if you possibly can.
If you can’t be there please get in touch – email the Secretary Edward James.
FRIENDS OF BARNWELL COUNTRY PARK
AGENDA FOR ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
TO BE HELD ON WEDNESDAY 12 DEC., 2018, AT 6PM AT VISITOR CENTRE, BARNWELLCOUNTRY PARK
2. Apologies for absence
3. Approval of minutes of last meeting
4. Matters arising
5. Report by Chair
6. Treasurer’s report
7. Election of Officers – expansion of roles
8. Proposal to move from association to charity
9. Events for 2019
10. Current projects
11. Membership numbers & recruitment
12. Local issues and relationships – pending status of Northants CC
13. Any other business